Some things to remember:
- We encourage you to hike and explore the property. Siloam Valley has 85 acres of rolling Bluegrass. It’s a beautiful place to explore and hike. Please respect the wildlife. Leave things as you found them. If you find any bodies of water, absolutely NO swimming or boating. Fishing only permitted with permission (extra fee may be charged). We also ask that no one under the age of 16 explores without a parent, guardian or trusted adult.
- Siloam Valley has quiet hours from 10pm to 7 am.
- The farm owners live in the house adjacent to the cabin. If you need anything during your stay, please ask Barb or Tom (859-393-1898) for help. You can also contact Dacian, the property manager, at 859-322-8424.
- Coming spring 2020: fire pit and grill – please be sure to extinguish all fires built and remember campus quiet time begins at 10pm.
- Help yourself to anything around the cabin. Chairs, tables, etc. Feel free to make yourself at home. We simply ask that you leave things as you found them when you are finished.
- Please place all trash in the provided receptacles.
- Follow these check out procedures before your 12:00pm check out on the last day of your stay.