Some things to remember:
- We encourage you to hike and explore the property. Siloam Valley has 85 acres of rolling Bluegrass. It’s a beautiful place to explore and hike. Please respect the wildlife. Leave things as you found them. If you find any bodies of water, absolutely NO swimming, fishing or boating. We also ask that no one under the age of 16 explores without a parent, guardian or trusted adult.
- Siloam Valley has quiet hours from 10pm to 7 am.
- The farm owners live in the house adjacent to the cabin. If you need anything during your stay, please ask Barb or Tom (859-393-1898) for help. You can also contact Dacian, the property manager, at 859-322-8424.
- Fire Pit Rules – Please be sure to extinguish all fires safely. Firewood is provided. We ask for a $5 a night donation. Just leave the money in the jar if you can.
- Help yourself to anything around the cabin. Chairs, tables, etc… Do not use the folding chairs outside. They are for inside the cabin. There are plenty of camping chairs in the deck box on the porch. Feel free to make yourself at home. We simply ask that you leave things as you found them when you are finished.
- Please place all trash in the provided receptacles. We do not have trash pick up on this rural road. If you should need trash removed from the cabin during your stay, please let the property manager know.
- Follow these check out procedures before your 12:00pm check out on the last day of your stay.